Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sketch #93 12x12"


Sometimes a sketch catches your eye and you really want to do it but you don't have the correct number of photos. Do you have to find another sketch? no, not at all. Bend the sketch to your own style and photos. I will probably scrap this one again with two photos because I really like it, but I only had one photo of my son "Whacking a Alien" so here is my interpretation + aliens. I used October Afternoon papers.


Here is another Disney layout but totally different! This one is by my friend, Laurie, in the Haunted Mansion queue. For details and close ups, visit Laurie's blog HERE. 


Here is a layout by Brenda and she also used one layout but in a different way. What a great layout and do you love her tag? Visit Brenda's blog HERE for more of her layouts. 


4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute, Susan!!! I love mixed orientation sketches as I have lots of photos like that. I love the OA papers... so right for your photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sketch and your vision of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used this one
    http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/2012/09/some-more-scrapping.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved creating with this sketch: http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/01/hello-my-name-is-caleb.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete