Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sketch #58 12x12

This is a sketch that I created after seeing this great page by my good friend Madeline Fox. I loved her page so much that I asked if I could make a sketch for you guys. I hope you like it. I think its a great page for 2 - 4x6 photos and its also a fun place to use some of those journaling spots you have. Visit Madelines blog HERE
Thanks Madeline!!!






Here is my version of the sketch. For close ups visit my blog here



Joni sent me this page that she did using MME papers. Visit Joni's Blog Here for more info and lots of other inspiration. Thanks Joni!


Here's Merrick's layout and isn't just the most cheerful cute page? I just love those papers. Visit Merrick's Blog HERE.

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout. The colors are perfect, as are the apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...had this done for a while, but had to wait til DT post today... LOVE IT!!

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/play-clothes-best-dad-ever-conquer.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used it!!
    http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/2011/06/disney-scrapping.html

    ReplyDelete