Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sketch #54 12x12

Since I haven't posted new layouts in awhile, I have decided to make some sketches from some of my older layouts. I had a friend of mine pick a few that she would like to see and I will share them with you this week. Here is the first one, a really fun sketch, but I just realized that you are getting alot of sketches with portrait oriented photos, so I will try to give you a couple with landscape orientation next. :) Have fun and be sure to link me to your layouts!




Joni sent me this frosty layout example. I just love the papers she used.
Visit Joni's blog HERE.


Tami created another one of her great two pagers from this one page sketch. Sometimes she uses the same sketch design twice and maybe turns one of the pages, but this time she actually stretched the design and I love the result! You must visit Tami's blog here for close ups and details, check out her fabric die cut embellishments up close.


My friend, Laurie, sent me her example of this sketch and I think its just totally fun. I dare you not to sing along! If you visit Laurie's blog here you can see close ups as well as a video of this song. :)



Sabrina was sweet enought to send me a link to her layout for this sketch. It's really so cute. Visit Sabrina's blog here to see close ups and some of her other pages.


Merrick
sent this totally summery version and just look at the size of that Hawaiian Ice! I want one now.

8 comments:

  1. Loving all of the sketches!!! Will be sure to link them when I finish them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fu Lo and the sketch amazing too my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this one!! great sketch! I love that Mickey paint chip in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one came together easily....except I had to cut my own bracket...I used a die-cut shape paper and traced it and then just played with it...

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/snow-in-desert.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT page & sketch! Can't wait to try it out! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun one! I am totally turning this into a two pager this week. Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Gorgeous sketch!! Here is my take on it:

    http://sabrinaslifedocumented.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapin-till-i-drop.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Played with this one, too!
    http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/2011/07/hawaiian-ice.html

    ReplyDelete