Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sketch #34 Stars & Stripes

Happy 4th of July! I have a very simple but fun layout and file for you today. It's simple stars and stripes but you can use up some scraps and get parade photos done so fast. Remember the cut file link is just under the .jpg image of the little stars. Be sure to mention SketchSavvy with a link when you use this file. As always, leave a comment and let me know what you think of the sketch and Have a Safe and Happy 4th!




CLICK HERE FOR THE 4STARS SCAL2 FILE

Here is my example. I used Basic Grey and October Afternoon papers.



Jackie was sweet enought to send me the link to her adorable layout using this sketch and the stars. See Jackie's Layout HERE

A very nice page from Rachel. I really like her paper choices. Visit Rachel's Blog HERE for close ups.

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout. do you have a cut file for the SIL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool sketch suz and I love the parade photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch, layout, and svg file!! thanks so much for sharing! I became a follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I got to use this sketch too :-)
    Thanks so much.
    R
    http://poppies73.blogspot.com/2011/04/sketch-savvy-sketch-34.html

    ReplyDelete