Monday, June 7, 2010

Sketch #29 12x12



For my example I used DCWV Safari Stack and the background is Cosmo Cricket Coredinations cardstock.



Hop over to Disney Scrappers to see Zoe's great Pirate Layout using this sketch. I just love the way she added the EK 3D stickers and her Pirate Trading Pin.

Laurie was very clever and modified this sketch into a great 2 page layout. See Laurie's layout and close ups HERE.

Look at this beautiful fall layout from Nancy. Its a totally different look and it makes me want to do the page again. :) Visit Nancy's Blog Here

5 comments:

  1. I found you on MME blog, and came to see your sketches! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog and giving me the chance to come to visit yours and see all those AMAZING sketches.I would love to use them!!!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the word blocks to create you circle is wonderful and LOVING the little line of animals, way cute! SOOOOO love that Core'dinations woodgrain background piece, my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh girl this is awesome!!!

    i found a new home if you feel like popping by...

    http://fortheluvofart.forumg.biz/

    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete