Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sketch 12x12 #10



For my example, I used the Summer Song Collection by My Minds Eye



Just look at this fantastic page that Tami made using this sketch! I have got to pull out my photos of the phone box in the UK at Epcot so I can use the same title! I just love the Graphic 45 papers that she used. Visit Tami's fantastic Blog HERE



If you love Disney World or Disneyland, you will love "The backside of water!" a classic joke from the Jungle Cruise. Laurie's page is just perfect with all the beautiful Origins papers from Basic Grey. Visit Laurie's blog here to see more of her pages.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite sketches! I used it for a single page, and then for a two-pager. I haven't gotten the pictures on it yet, but when I do I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete