Monday, March 22, 2010

2 Page Sketch #2

Since I have had a couple of requests for 2 page sketches. I thought I would try a couple. These are kind of basic, but it's a start.





I just have to share this layout by my friend, Tami. I love the way she used the sketch and her paper piecings are fantastic! If you would like to see close ups, details, and templates for the teapot and cups, visit Tami's Blog HERE



This page is from Laurie. It's just so serene and perfect for her photos.
She has more close ups and info on her BLOG HERE

Here is another fun version of this layout. Don't you just love these rosettes! Visit Dria's beautiful disney layout gallery here

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch! Two-pagers ARE hard, but this one flows so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is beautiful. All the texture just inspires me to want to pull out all my trims and get a page done. I like how you made the ruffle go both ways on this layout. It looks so different than with it all folded the same direction.

    ReplyDelete